RollBack Rx is a robust system restore utility that enables PC users to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues - saving time, money and PC trouble. With RollBack Rx you can...
- Reverse any system crash (even if Windows can't startup)
- Backout of any failed software installations, botched update etc.
- Roll back minutes, hours, or even months.
- Roll backwards and forwards to any system snapshot
- Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% clean uninstaller
- Roll-back, yet recover files from your "future" snapshot(s)
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows can not boot
- Automatically schedule snapshots or hard drive restores
- Day Zero Disaster Recovery with no data loss
Windows System Restore can only restore Windows "System Files" and "Some" Program files. RollBack Rx functions at the sector level of the hard drive and restores every bit of data - in essence making your PC a virtual time-machine.
- Windows System Restore only protects system files only - NOT data, programs or user settings.
- Windows System Restore CAN NOT restore your entire system if Windows fails to start up.
How does RollBack Rx compare with Goback?
GoBack uses a buffer space for storage of its change files using the FIFO method of storage (First In First Out). This limits the amount of data and eventually - how far back you can actually go back to restore. Thus when the buffer space becomes full, GoBack starts to delete its earlier checkpoints and storage of earlier data.
Goback's technology is based on a file level monitoring and logging technique. RollBack Rx's snapshot-based solution delivers added security by allowing you to store the state of your PC more often, while using less drive space.